Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mailbox



Wanted to share with you, something I like to do in my garden.

I painted a mailbox, put old glass knob, and as you can see it's on a stand.


I keep my gloves, pruning shears inside so when I go out to the garden everything is right there, and I don't have to worry about the weather or spiders getting in my gloves.


This one is outside of the cottage. The other two are in the garden on the other side of the cottage. Each one has gloves and shears. So I don't have to run around looking for them .


Right now, there's a lot of pruning here in Oregon. We had a late spring, and a lot of rain. So my roses are just gorgeous!


If you live in the area come by and see the garden.. I love having company I will be posting some pictures soon ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...